Find the tools you need to provide your loved one with the best care possible.
FIRSTwnc offers a variety of tools and supportive resources to help individuals with disabilities and their families create a self-determined lifestyle personalized to their needs. Explore our resources by age group or by topic below.
Advocacy & Legal
- Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates (COPAA)
- Parent Advocacy Coalition for Educational Rights (PACER)
- US Dept of Education
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities (NICHCY)
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Autism Society of America
- Learning Disabilities Online
- Cerebral Palsy
Recreation & Leisure
- National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center (NSTTAC)
- APSE: The Network on Employment
- Support Decision Making